According to Saboteur, the core uniting principle of the alt right is that we reject equality. Which is true.
Alternative right tells us that the alt right is those that apply the scientific method to society and human affairs. Which is true, and which not only implies that humans are unequal, but also that global warming is bullshit, and lots more along those lines.
Vox Day has issued a lengthy definition, which for all its length leaves out the absolutely vital principle of “no enemies to the right” and includes the distinctly left wing proposition that all peoples are entitled to independence. I rather think that Rhodesia and the Belgian Congo demonstrated that some people need to be ruled by outsiders. We don’t support all nationalisms. We support some nationalisms, including those of Japanese, of Chinese in China, of Israeli nationalism by Jews in Israel or intending to move there, and so on and so forth. Most of us don’t support black nationalism. We support all nationalisms of peoples competent to have a functional nation.
Red Ice adds to Vox Day’s points awareness of the Jewish Question, awareness of Jewish bad behavior in exile. The alt right totally supports the right of Jews to a Jewish nation. Non Jews in Israel should not get to vote, get government jobs, nor go to the most prestigious Israeli universities. Jews should dominate Israel. But Jews should not, however, dominate the image of ourselves that Hollywood presents, nor Washington’s revolving door between regulators and regulated. Jews demonize European history, in particular the crusades, and hold up to us a distorted twisted lying mirror of our past that makes us look ugly and crazy, that seeks to make us despise ourselves.
1. No enemies to the right. No one gets denounced or disowned or read out of the movement for being too far right. Criticisms of other alt rightists should be friendly or brotherly, or should criticize them for being too far left (Milo is gay, nazis are socialist) If you criticize someone for excessive rightism, criticize him as you would criticize your brother in front of non family and police. No enemies to the left works great for leftists. No one asks President Obama to disown his terrorist mentor Bill Ayers. If someone twits you about a fellow alt rightist who is calling for alarmingly large categories of people to be given helicopter rides to the Pacific ocean, ask him what was the position of the New York Times during Mao’s Great Leap Forward.
2. The Alt Right understands that diversity + proximity = war.
3. The Alt Right doesn’t care what you think of it. You can call us racists, anti semites, and sexists all you like.
4. America is not a proposition nation, there are no proposition nations. The Alt Right rejects the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution too. All men were not created equal, and the hundreds of millions of non whites coming to the USA do not give a damn about any of the other principles enunciated in the Declaration of Independence and are unlikely to be persuaded to care. Mass migration has rendered those propositions dead in the water.
5. The Alt Right is anti-equalitarian. It rejects the idea of equality for the same reason it rejects the ideas of unicorns and leprechauns, noting that human equality does not exist in any observable scientific, legal, material, intellectual, sexual, or spiritual form.
6. The Alt Right is of the political right in both the American and the European sense of the term. Socialists are not Alt Right. Neocons are not Alt Right.
7. Conservatives conserve, meaning they conserve yesterday’s left wing political, military, and moral victories. The Alt Right believes in its own victory and intends to re-impose the lessons of science, reality, ancient cultural tradition, and history. We intend to roll back two hundred years of progress, and in some cases four hundred years of progress.
8. The Alt Right believes Western civilization is the pinnacle of human achievement and supports its three foundational pillars: Christianity, the European nations, and the Graeco-Roman legacy. Christendom has a disturbing tendency to go left, which was corrected by such barbarian founders of Europe as Charles the Hammer. These corrections need to be kept in place.
9. The Alt Right is openly and avowedly nationalist. It supports all nationalisms of superior people and the right of all nations competent to rule themselves to exist, homogeneous and unadulterated by foreign invasion and immigration.
10. The Alt Right is anti-globalist. It opposes all groups who work for globalist ideals or globalist objectives.
11. The Alt Right is scientodific. It presumptively accepts the current conclusions of the scientific method (scientody), while understanding a) these conclusions are liable to future revision, b) that scientistry is susceptible to corruption, and c) that the so-called scientific consensus is not based on scientody, but democracy, and is therefore intrinsically unscientific.
12. The Alt Right believes identity > culture > politics.
13. The Alt Right rejects the free movement of peoples.
14. The Alt Right believes we must secure the existence of white people and a future for white children. It is a specifically non Jewish white movement. But that whites should exist does not imply that Jews should not exist. Israel should exist. And Japan should exist. And China should exist. And Thailand should exist, and so on and so forth.
15. The Alt Right does not believe in the general supremacy of any race, nation, people, or sub-species. Whites should not rule the world. The American empire, aka “the Ïnternational Community” rules the world except for China and its satellites, and Russia and its satellites. It should not do so. In particular, it should not rule Japan.
16. The Alt Right is a philosophy that values peace among the various nations of the world and opposes wars to impose the values of one nation upon another as well as efforts to exterminate individual nations through war, genocide, immigration, or genetic assimilation, such as efforts by “the International Community” to overthrow the ruler of Syria and genocide his ethnic group. We do not accept the Nazi theory that the natural state of relations between nations is war. On the contrary, we accept Xenophon’s argument that it is usually cheaper to pay in gold than in steel, that one should only obtain resources by force if one cannot obtain them by purchase at market prices. We believe that good fences make good neighbors. War is generally a consequence of insufficiently secure walls and property rights. To substitute conquest of resources for international trade is seldom profitable.
17. The Alt Right observes that men and women are not equal, that in relationships between them, the man should take the superior position. We endorse Pauline marriage – that divorce should only be for grave fault, that the husband should have authority over the wife, and the father authority over the children. We recollect that for nearly two millenia, the Church, and the Christian state, backed the authority of the husband over the wife, and backed the husband against adulterers, by the most drastic means.